Friday, March 11, 2011

Easter Eggs

Trying to get A-bear to stop making snakes of all sizes and colors, I decided to work with her to make something just about as easy.

Since Easter is coming up I figured that we should make some Easter Eggs.

I can never seem to leave well enough alone so we had to dress them up a little bit.

Introducing Princess Egg.


My wife and I have recently found out that we are expecting another child.  Another girl to be specific.  This put A-bear over the moon with happiness.  She's been asking for a little sister for the past couple of years now.  When we told her the news, she wanted to make a big sister/little sister pair of Easter Eggs.

I think they came out pretty well.


Thanks for looking,
Bryan

2 comments:

  1. These are SO much fun. I like "Princess Egg" and "big sister/little sister Easter Eggs a lot. They made me smile and remind me of the joy of creating ones first pieces. I think it's great that you are creating art together. She's one lucky young princess. Congratulations on expecting another prince or princess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you and A-Bear are having such fun. I think it's wonderful that you created this blog for the both of you.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete